Puppies age 6 to 11 months
In this class you will be instructed how to train your puppy for basic behaviors, manners and obedience. Puppy behavioral problems, such as mouthing, chewing, jumping, house training will also be addressed. This is an excellent class for you and your puppy to learn foundation skills with the distraction of other puppies and people.
Obedience Commands Introduced in this class:
How to Prepare:
- Walk on Leash – without pulling
- Leave It
What to Bring:
- Wear comfortable shoes/sneakers, (no open toed shoes/sandals)
- Don’t feed your dog for a few hours before class, this will keep him food motivated it will also prevent unwanted car sickness
- Puppies can have half of their normal meal the morning of class and finish when they get back home
- Potty your dog, before class, in the designated areas
- Flat Buckle or Snap Collar
- 6’ leash, (no Flexi-leads)
- High Value Dog Treats (treats your dog really loves)
- Poop bags for cleaning up after your dog
- If your puppy has received a Rabies Vaccination please bring a copy to your first class.