Agreement to Hold Harmless, Waiver and Assumption of Risk.
By checking this box, I have read the Agreement to Hold Harmless Waiver and I understand and agree that attendance or any function at High Point K-9 Center is not without risk to myself, members of my family, my dog or any guests who visit said facility. I realize the dogs, the above stated persons and I may be exposed to activities that may be difficult to control and may cause injury even when handled with the highest level of care. I hereby waive and release High Point K-9 Center, it’s employees, members, guests and other agents from any and all liability of any nature, for injury of damage resulting from the actions of any employee, dog, individual, or training activity, and I expressly assume the risk of such damage or injury while on any grounds used by High Point K -9 Center in association with High Point K-9 Center activities. I also agree to release from responsibility any person or company upon show property that may be holding any activity.
- Class registration must be received prior to the start of the first class
- Payment may be made by Cash, Check, or PayPal
- Acceptance of registration for a class is at the sole discretion of High Point K9 Center
- Students are expected to meet the prerequisites for the class they are registering for
- Registrations are done on a first come, first serve basis
- Class registration will not be held without payment
- Bitches in season can attend class at the instructor’s discretion as long as the dog wears panties.
- The handler may also choose to attend the class as an observer without their dog.
- Full refunds will be granted with at least one week’s notice before the start of a class session. After that time, no refunds will be made.
- No refunds will be made for bitches in season.
Refund Policy Exceptions
- If a student needs to withdraw from an enrolled class prior to the third week due to extraordinary circumstances the student may submit a written request to High Point K9 Center. The request must be submitted within 30 days of withdrawing from the class
- If a student is asked to leave a class by the Training Instructor or the Management of High Point K9 Center within the first two classes due to inappropriate placement or aggression, a pro-rated refund or credit towards private training may be issued.
- If a student is asked to leave after the second class, no refund will be made.